Welcome to our site! Stick around, have a chat, sign up, have fun!
Welcome to our site! Stick around, have a chat, sign up, have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't knock.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have opened our forums!

How often do you check our forums?

Go down 
4 posters

How often do you check our clan forums?
Five to ten times a day.
How often do you check our forums? I_vote_lcap13%How often do you check our forums? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Four times a day.
How often do you check our forums? I_vote_lcap0%How often do you check our forums? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Three times a day.
How often do you check our forums? I_vote_lcap25%How often do you check our forums? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Twice a day.
How often do you check our forums? I_vote_lcap13%How often do you check our forums? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Once a day.
How often do you check our forums? I_vote_lcap25%How often do you check our forums? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Once a week.
How often do you check our forums? I_vote_lcap0%How often do you check our forums? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Once a month
 0% [ 0 ]
I practically live on the forums!
How often do you check our forums? I_vote_lcap24%How often do you check our forums? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Other? How often?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Puolimieli_

How often do you check our forums? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you check our forums?   How often do you check our forums? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:04 am

I were just curious, because I have been seen a remarkable activity increase on these past few days.

I made this poll on the subject and it is continuing for ever, or someone of our forum admins decides to erase this. =)
Also you can vote only once! So think before you vote!

- Puolimieli_

Ps. Also, do you think we should have an Improvement -section somewhere? Where everyone could drop propotions for improving our clan on any aspect. It could be improvement on our forums, servers, scrims, other actions, games, etcetc... Wink
Back to top Go down
Vamp
Vamp

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check our forums?   How often do you check our forums? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:26 am

yes I think a improvement section is a grate idea.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kaiba
Kaiba

PostSubject: this is a reply   How often do you check our forums? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Yes i also have seen an increase in people viewing the forums and hope many more come.
Back to top Go down
(*SoF*)Alex
Major Member

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check our forums?   How often do you check our forums? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Puolimieli_ wrote:

Improvement -section somewhere? Where everyone could drop propotions for improving our clan on any aspect. It could be improvement on our forums, servers, scrims, other actions, games, etcetc... Wink

This will be implemented today. Great idea!
Back to top Go down
https://soldiers.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you check our forums?   How often do you check our forums? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How often do you check our forums?
Page 1 of 1