Welcome to our site! Stick around, have a chat, sign up, have fun!
Welcome to our site! Stick around, have a chat, sign up, have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't knock.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have opened our forums!

Info on our Departments.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
So! Snipe
Major Member
So! Snipe

Info on our Departments. Empty
PostSubject: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 am

These are our current set of departments:

Recruiters: This is where we handle all the new recruits that our clan gets. We currently need some good hard working recruiters so if you are interested please contact myself. Please dont try join this group just to be in the group, If you join it you have to try your best to get recruits in. If you decide hmm I think i could help bring in some new recruits then please contact me and I will put you through a training "program". This period could take from 1 day to maybe a couple of days.

Scrim management: People who are in this group have a big task to do for the scrim team. You guys find the scrim team new matches regularly and you will be in charge of our scrim teams well-being. To try be in this group contact Alex or myself.

Forum staff: These are the people that keep our forums in excellent shape. You guys must keep it active, keep it clean, make sure the ranks are up to date (eg If i accept a new recruit you must put them in the correct group). You guys have to be very active on the forums because you need to make sure everything is going right. Contact Alex or myself if you think you are worthy of joining the forum staff group.

Public server operators: These people are very important and also have to be extremely active on our forums even if there are no people on them you must go and populate them. Work together in this group. Remember its easier to populate our server in a group. You guys will also have to keep our server clean and make sure everyone is abiding to our rules. Make sure you are friendly to everyone and make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. Contact Alex or myself to tryout for the group. This does not count for MW3 at the moment because we dont have MW3 servers yet.

Hope this helped and I hope our members would like to try be more helpful in this clan.
Snipe.
Back to top Go down
https://soldiers.forumotion.co.uk
So!HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:50 am

same comment as before, please can we have a list of whos doing what, aka server admins so people know who can manage the servers if people are breaking the rulles or being douches etc
Back to top Go down
So! Snipe
Major Member
So! Snipe

PostSubject: Re: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:26 am

Ok I will be making this list soon.
Back to top Go down
So!HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:36 am

Very Happy ty
Back to top Go down
So! Snipe
Major Member
So! Snipe

PostSubject: Re: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:04 am

Please guys remember we still need members to help out in these different departments. It doesnt take that much more work and it could go along way. We still need help in all departments so contact me or Alex and we will get you sorted out.
Back to top Go down
So!HaZe

PostSubject: Re: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:45 am

ill apply to some next time is see you on ts3/xfire
Back to top Go down
So! Snipe
Major Member
So! Snipe

PostSubject: Re: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:11 am

Great thats good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info on our Departments.   Info on our Departments. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info on our Departments.
Page 1 of 1