Welcome to our site! Stick around, have a chat, sign up, have fun!
Welcome to our site! Stick around, have a chat, sign up, have fun!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't knock.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We have opened our forums!

Rank info.

Go down 
+2
jinja ninja
So! Snipe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
So! Snipe
Major Member
So! Snipe

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:32 am

Current ranks!

Member.
2nd Member.

Minor Member.
2nd Minor Member.
1st Minor Member.

Major Member.
2nd Major Member.
1st Major Member.

Leaders.

Information about these ranks and how to get promoted to these ranks.

Member: This is the basic rank. When you are at this rank you are required to show that So! is a great clan and show that So! is to be respected!

How to be promoted to this rank: This is the first rank, so you are in this rank automatically.

2nd Member: This is a little further in the ranks. Here you basically need to do the same thing as the member.

How to be promoted to this rank: GET NOTICED!!! I'm going to be saying this a lot in this post. Think about it if you are invisible to us, how do you expect us to promote you. This is gained by 1-2 weeks of good activity

Minor Member: Here you will become a semi-admin on TS3. And always be active on our forums, teamspeak and servers.

How to be promoted to this rank: GET NOTICED!!! Still be active on our forums, teamspeak and servers. Show us that you can be trusted.

2nd Minor Member: Here you will be trusted with a little more and will be expected to try recruit some new recruits if possible.

How to be promoted to this rank: GET NOTICED!!! Have atleast 40 posts on the forums and have been with So! for atleast 3 weeks. You must be active during this period (Unless you have told us about you being inactive). (May vary for certain members)

1st Minor Member: Here you may use rcon to connect to our server and also kick people. DO NOT over use this power by banning or changing some settings. Anyone who abuses this power will be demoted IMMEDIATELY and possibly removed from the clan.

Major Member: Congratz you are now an admin. Here you will be able to moderate most things on the forums and also give access to members if needed on teamspeak, xfire etc

How to be promoted to this rank: Have at least 150 posts on the forums and with So! for at least 6 weeks. You must be active during this period (Unless you have told us about you being inactive). Again this may vary for certain members.

2nd Major Member: You dont gain much more access here but you get a cool tag Very Happy.

How to be promoted to this rank: Wait and you will be promoted after some time.

1st Major Member: This is the best rank you can be (except for myself, Alex and Jarska).
Here you will have all access to everything. You can make any decision you feel right but the leaders are the only ones who can over rule your decision.

How to be promoted to this rank: Carry on doing the great job you are doing and you will be promoted after time.

Leaders: Also known as Snipeshot, Alex and Jarska. We over rule everything.

How to be promoted to this rank: You cant Razz

I hope this helped.
SnipeShot

Last edited by So! Snipe on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soldiers.forumotion.co.uk
jinja ninja

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:55 am

wow nice thx for including all of this
Back to top Go down
Viktorius
Viktorius

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: ranks   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:32 pm

if i cant speak on ts3 i never can be minor member ??
Back to top Go down
So! Snipe
Major Member
So! Snipe

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Well it will take a bit longer to be promoted but if you have a proper excuse as to why you cant be in TS then I guess if you are worthy of being promoted then you will be.
Back to top Go down
Viktorius
Viktorius

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: re   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:20 am

ohh thats great ty
Back to top Go down
Kaiba
Kaiba

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:38 am

k thats kwl
Back to top Go down
So!HaZe

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:45 pm

any chance we can have a list also of who's who, like wht ranks people are, nd if they have acces to rcon??
Back to top Go down
So! Snipe
Major Member
So! Snipe

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 am

Yeh i will make that soon.
Back to top Go down
UrbanMcTurban
UrbanMcTurban

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:39 am

Nice rank structure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rank info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank info.   Rank info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank info.
Page 1 of 1